Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Greaat

I love this flash dont worry about the people who dont like it it is a masterpiece. Please keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaycied responds:

thanks, lmfao

[ClockDay09] Running NG [ClockDay09] Running NG

Great

Were you really in a hurry? I just want to know because it is so damn good and if you were rushed i cant imagine how good it would be if you werent. The graphics were great and the idea was as well. What made it really good was the originality of the idea. Nobodys ever done a flash like this which made it so funny because we didnt know what to expect.

This is just my personal opinion but i strongly believe without a dought that Microsoft Sams voice would have been better.

I have just watched it over and the graphics were perfect not one glitch. To be able to do that and be rushed at the same time is the factors of a flash god.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boombox! Boombox!

PERFECT

I love this song the flash was great make more. The flashes art and graphics weren't the best but for your first flash it was amazing.
Added to favourites

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

best click control game ive ever played

this is a great game everything worked perfectly the only thing i can criticise you on is that it gets abit boring but it's still a great game

The Amusement Park The Amusement Park

not bad

preety damn good keep up the good work

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

msterpiece

great game absoulotely perfect

10/10
ps. anyone who doesnt give this game a ten or higher has no taste in what a good game is

~|Forever Gone [Tech House] ~|Forever Gone [Tech House]

Great

I love this song it has got everything it reminds me of the songs my friend would make. The beat is great you really deserved top 5 because it is a great song. Keep aiming higher and one day you will get Daily first on top of that top 5 list and im surprised it wasnt the best one. Please keep making more because if you get any better you will be an absoulote music god. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helth responds:

tyvm much man!

that touched us alot

Dance Your Way To Victory! Dance Your Way To Victory!

I like it

Great techno song I love it woot

Town Theme Loop Town Theme Loop

great

love it love it love it i think this song is absoulutely perfect great beat everything went together perfectly good work

sarias responds:

well thank you :) thank you so much for the reciew

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

i loved it

this is perfect i cant believe how good it is you just keep getting better and better i cant believe
added to favourites >.<

Room Room

Nice

Keep up the good work

Parked car at night Parked car at night

i like it

this is a really nice artwork

GAT-X3000 responds:

Thank you! Thanks for your review, AND for scouting me!