Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Greaat

I love this flash dont worry about the people who dont like it it is a masterpiece. Please keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaycied responds:

thanks, lmfao

[ClockDay09] Running NG [ClockDay09] Running NG

Great

Were you really in a hurry? I just want to know because it is so damn good and if you were rushed i cant imagine how good it would be if you werent. The graphics were great and the idea was as well. What made it really good was the originality of the idea. Nobodys ever done a flash like this which made it so funny because we didnt know what to expect.

This is just my personal opinion but i strongly believe without a dought that Microsoft Sams voice would have been better.

I have just watched it over and the graphics were perfect not one glitch. To be able to do that and be rushed at the same time is the factors of a flash god.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boombox! Boombox!

PERFECT

I love this song the flash was great make more. The flashes art and graphics weren't the best but for your first flash it was amazing.
5/5
10/10
Added to favourites

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Great

This was amazingly funny the pixelated animations really worked well and it was just plain hilarious it really suited my sense of humor it is perfect
5/5 10/10 added to favourites

Balloon Head Fred Balloon Head Fred

great

i loved this flash it has great graphics lyp sync and and i wouldnt expect less from you the only thing i can ask is please make it longer

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Loved it

I loved it great jokes and great graphics

Dont Mess with Jones Dont Mess with Jones

great

i loved it make more please

Astrosebraxton responds:

thanks.

Edwin Ep01 Edwin Ep01

great

i loved it please make many many more also check out my post

Dimlight Dimlight

perfect

i love this flash everyone at school loves it but i haven't seen the damn thing the animation was perfect the lip sync was perfect everything was perfect it was plain hilarious make more
>.<

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

great

this is a great song it is completely original and random. The graphics aren't the best but the song makes up for it added it to my favourites and gave it five out of five. This song is n absoulote masterpiece >.<

Sh0T-D0wN responds: